The long-awaited and largest camping event
in Japan finally makes inroads in Okinawa!
“GO OUT CAMP” is held every year at Humotoppara in Fujinomiya city, Shizuoka prefecture.
Fumotoppara has become widely known as a yearning camping site.
“GO OUT CAMP” was so far held in some areas in Japan under the names of “GO OUT CAMP Kansai” and
“GO OUT CAMP Inawashiro” and one of the much loved festivals
that consistently draw big crowds every time is scheduled as “GO OUT CAMP RYUKYU” in Okinawa f
or the first time during the period of GO OUT Okinawa outdoor week.
“GO OUT CAMP RYUKYU” continues for two days,
November 18 and 19 as a main feature of the “GO OUT Okinawa outdoor week.
“GO OUT CAMP RYUKYU” abounds in amusing contents of camping,
varying from popular artists’ live performance to Okinawa’s largest food festival,
“FOOD FLEA,” Kids area for parents and kids to play together,
instagram attracting fashionable camper tent sites,
popular outdoor brands booths on sale on outlet price as well as the original “GO OUT CAMP.”
The advanced ticket sales have started at E plus on July 29 so if you are a would-be participant,
check it out as early as possible!!
Kinds of tickets
- A two-day admission ticket with a parking charge ¥6,000 (Okinawa discount ¥5,000)
- A day-trip admission ticket on the 18th with a parking charge ¥4,500 (Okinawa discount ¥4,000)
- A two-day admission ticket ¥5,000 (Okinawa discount ¥4,000)
- A day-trip admission ticket on the 18th ¥3,500 (Okinawa discount ¥3,000)
- A tent site ticket ¥5,000 (Okinawa discount ¥4,500
※Okinawa discount tickets are on limited sales in Family Marts within Okinawa prefecture!
▶A site ticket for Logos empty-handed tent
- A site ticket for Logos empty-handed tent (for three people) ¥13,000
- A site ticket for Logos empty-handed tent (for four people) ¥14,000.
A ticket for tent and mat for three and four people is on sale now. You have user-friendly camping gear at your fingertips!